In which I blog about my miniature wargaming and whatever else takes my interest!

In which I blog about my miniature wargaming and whatever else takes my interest!

Saturday, September 19, 2015

ERMAGHERD!

The jangling of the telephone broke my slumbers this AM.
It was Pasha Dan on the line.
He was taking his Mrs to a quilt show in nearby St. Mary's and googled hobby stores to find something to do while he waited for her.
Remember back in May I mourned the closure of my childhood hobby shop, McCormick's Hobby Centre? The place that sold me 100s or possibly 1000s of Airfix soldiers?
Well, they didn't close! They just moved closer! Google Maps has them an easy 24 minutes from me now instead of a harried hour into a busy part of London Ontario.
Possibly the best news to be woken up with ever.


1 comment:

  1. Well that's some good news for sure. Very happy for you and I'm sure MadPadre will welcome the update too!

    ReplyDelete