In which I blog about my miniature wargaming and whatever else takes my interest!

In which I blog about my miniature wargaming and whatever else takes my interest!

Sunday, August 16, 2015

Tea time!

It's no secret that tea is my drug of choice. So when Artizan released this fellow for their North West Frontier line, I had to get him.

I finally got this version of General Sir Pelham Gronville Wooster at his ease painted up this past week.



The building is a gift from Pasha Dan. It is a resin aquarium piece but also makes a great tomb/palace/whathaveyou for the Frontier.

3 comments:

  1. And jolly nice both are too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work!

    Where oh where did the building in the background come from (pretty please)?

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of the big box pet store chains. Dan finds great stuff. When I look I just find things like skulls and pirate ships. You know, stuff that should be in a fish tank.

    ReplyDelete