In which I blog about my miniature wargaming and whatever else takes my interest!

In which I blog about my miniature wargaming and whatever else takes my interest!

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Buffalo and objective marker

Had the guys over last night for our first attempt with Ronin (more of that later). Patrick brought me a couple of things:



A rather banged up metal LAV-25 and a die cast Buffalo mine clearing vehicle from the local discount retailer Giant Tiger.

The LAV is going to become an objective. The victim of an IED strike for Coalition troops to secure. The Buffalo is a bit small and missing part of its remote arm, but with a repaint it can lead my trucks and Bisons in convoy for the Taliban to ambush.

I just need Elheim to finish the modern Canadians!

No comments:

Post a Comment