In which I blog about my miniature wargaming and whatever else takes my interest!

In which I blog about my miniature wargaming and whatever else takes my interest!

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Poof! Instant Strongpoints! (?)

While digging out some of my Colonial buildings to use as background for the shots of my first 1/72nd scale fire team, I found some 28mm blockhouses I had made for ventures into the Boer War (which haven't happened yet, I've got 30 Boers painted and almost as many primed plus some guns...).

I thought they didn't look too bad with my 20mm Canadians.



The doors are perhaps a bit large, but not too bad. The roofs all come off. I could easily replace the tin roof on the smaller block house with a sand bagged parapet. Or just add a sandbag parapet to the roof as it is, and maybe a nice sun awning.

All set to guard Route Summit or the highway to Kandahar?

No comments:

Post a Comment