In which I blog about my miniature wargaming and whatever else takes my interest!

In which I blog about my miniature wargaming and whatever else takes my interest!

Friday, September 14, 2012

First Russian! Father Mikhail Petrovich

Earlier this year, the Assault Group had a nifty promotion; 'like' them on Facebook and pick a free mini from their catalogue.

I like freebies and found a Russian Orthodox priest who I thought would be nifty to inspire my Napoleonic Russian army on the tabletop.

Of course I haven't gotten any Napoleonic Russian infantry painted yet! But the venerable cleric was easy to knock off while working on some Italian paratroopers for a customer.

And of course, I've named him after my friend and Canadian Army chaplain the Mad Padre. So here is Father Mikhail Petrovich, all set to bless my new recruits when they march out of the depot to defend Holy Mother Russia from the Corsican Antichrist!

hillfortfinish 004

No comments:

Post a Comment