In which I blog about my miniature wargaming and whatever else takes my interest!

In which I blog about my miniature wargaming and whatever else takes my interest!

Friday, July 1, 2011

Coolness

The announcement of this release, an 18th century supplement for Black Powder, has just splashed all over the war gaming web. I'm excited.

I'm surprised they didn't do the larger Napoleonic or American Civil War eras first, but I shan't complain.

It appears I have something else to try and save my pennies for now. But at least a book doesn't add to the lead pile!

2 comments:

  1. Technically it stops you from painting while you're reading it though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no interest in any of the wars the book covers but I'm buying it because Warlord products are worth every cent and the pictures will probably make me interested and turn me into an 18th century war addict.

    ReplyDelete