In which I blog about my miniature wargaming and whatever else takes my interest!

In which I blog about my miniature wargaming and whatever else takes my interest!

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Hotlead 2011: third batch of pictures!

Barry finally brought over his memory card and we uploaded his pictures from Hotlead 2011. They aren't in any particular order, so I'll try and group them together by game. I've made the thumbnails smaller to ease your page loading.

First off Bob's 15mm War of 1812 naval battle on Lake Ontario. Insanely detailed ships and figures. With all the rigging they had to use tweezers to move the figures around on deck. I have no idea how the game played but it looked pretty!







Glenn and Ron's 6mm AWI battle:




The 15mm Russian Civil War game. That's me in the red.
Defenders of Holy Mother Russia advance.
The Bolshevik side
Keith's 15mm ACW game using Black Powder:


Gord's 20mm WW2 game using Rapid Fire!:
Battle of Bir Hacheim
The Bytown Barbarians run one of their 28mm inter-war/colonial games. Planes, trains, trucks and camels, oh my!:
some very nice Imperial infantry advance

Lots of stuff!

A staff wallah directs traffic
Well that's enough for now. I need to troll through the file to find more pictures to upload.

2 comments:

  1. James,
    Nice shots. Can I suggest a correction? It was Bob's ships in the game not mine. I was just there to help him with the set up. I also helped edit his home grown rules.

    Regards,

    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry! Since you were the contact I've been promoting the game as yours. Bob's done a great job with those ships.

    ReplyDelete