In which I blog about my miniature wargaming and whatever else takes my interest!

In which I blog about my miniature wargaming and whatever else takes my interest!

Friday, March 18, 2011

One week to go!

I've set out a last call for games and gotten a few more in. Looks like the final total will be 51 open participation games covering every era and genre. Ancients to SF. Micro to 28mm. Big battles to small skirmishes on the land, in the air and at sea. There will also be the 40K tournament and 3 DBA tournaments.

Now I just have to make an event program, fill out the game sign up sheets and generate lists of GMs and vendors for my lovely wife who holds down the registration desk.

What I really want to be doing though is planning shopping priorities and which game I want to sit in on!

Hopefully whatever I play will go better than last year's:

No comments:

Post a Comment