In which I blog about my miniature wargaming and whatever else takes my interest!

In which I blog about my miniature wargaming and whatever else takes my interest!

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Hotlead is Coming!


is coming.

The annual weekend of miniatures and mayhem at the end of March is fast approaching. Don, who has been to many gaming conventions all over North America, including Historicon, Cold Wars, Fall In, Little Wars, Gencon and Origins says it is the best one he attends, so I think that is high praise indeed.

But maybe he just enjoys our company.

So far this year's convention is shaping up quite well. I've only been recruiting games for a month and I already have 38 participation games and 4 DBA tournaments scheduled. I've also hit my goal of having every period, scale and style of miniature war game represented.

Air, land and sea. Big battles or small skirmishes. Micro scale to 28mm. Ancient to modern, we've got it all.

Well, except fantasy and SF. I don't have any games for those genres, yet. I'm pretty sure something will turn up in the next 8 weeks.

For more details go to our website at http://www.hotlead.ca/.

No comments:

Post a Comment