In which I blog about my miniature wargaming and whatever else takes my interest!

In which I blog about my miniature wargaming and whatever else takes my interest!

Monday, October 4, 2010

Painting Updates

I find that as I'm prepping or finishing one project I usually have dead time waiting for glue or primer or something to set so I'll work at something else too. Consequently I've got about three different projects on the go right now.

-I'm finishing up Peter's Victorian British Cavalry for his Canadian VSF army.
-Assembling and priming the Mad Padre's additions to his 15mm WW2 Canadian army; a platoon of infantry, a 6 pounder AT platoon and a section of 17 pounder AT guns. The trails on the 17 pounders are being a pain to glue in place and one barrel has a nonfill between the barrel and the recoil block so I've emailed Battlefront for a replacement. I'll work on the infantry while I wait.
-So while I'm gluing and priming and painting some WW2 Canadian kit I got a Firefly, a Sherman V and an LTV Buffalo assembled and primed for myself. The Sherman I got in trade, the Firefly was gifted to me by the owner of the Italian paras I painted up and the Buffalo I got for free. It's a bit over scale (1/76th I think) but the price was right.

No comments:

Post a Comment